| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yoko in April is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 107.4mm (4.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Yoko April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yoko, Cameroon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yoko:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 488 kms (303.3 miles) WNW
- Enugu, Nigeria - 542.3 kms (337 miles) W
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 255 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) W
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) W
- Douala, Cameroon - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) WSW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSW
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 446.4 kms (277.4 miles) WSW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) SSW
- Bitam, Gabon - 397.7 kms (247.2 miles) SSW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 538 kms (334.3 miles) S