| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yoko in January is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Yoko January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yoko, Cameroon
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yoko:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 488 kms (303.3 miles) WNW
- Enugu, Nigeria - 542.3 kms (337 miles) W
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 255 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) W
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) W
- Douala, Cameroon - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) WSW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSW
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 446.4 kms (277.4 miles) WSW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) SSW
- Bitam, Gabon - 397.7 kms (247.2 miles) SSW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 538 kms (334.3 miles) S