| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yoko in June is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in June is a little damp. Some 159.8mm (6.3in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Yoko June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Yoko, Cameroon
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Yoko:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 488 kms (303.3 miles) WNW
- Enugu, Nigeria - 542.3 kms (337 miles) W
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 255 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) W
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) W
- Douala, Cameroon - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) WSW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSW
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 446.4 kms (277.4 miles) WSW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) SSW
- Bitam, Gabon - 397.7 kms (247.2 miles) SSW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 538 kms (334.3 miles) S