| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yoko in May is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 209.7mm (8.3in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Yoko May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yoko, Cameroon
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yoko:
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 488 kms (303.3 miles) WNW
- Enugu, Nigeria - 542.3 kms (337 miles) W
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 255 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Mamfe, Cameroon - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) W
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) W
- Douala, Cameroon - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) WSW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSW
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 446.4 kms (277.4 miles) WSW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) SSW
- Bitam, Gabon - 397.7 kms (247.2 miles) SSW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 538 kms (334.3 miles) S